Hey guys Jamison904 here, how many of you wanted to gain massive amounts of followers on Google+? First off why would you care to have a bunch of followers on Google+? 1. Well not only does it make the whole Google+ experience 100 times better but you meet some awesome people from all over the world! 2. Your sharing power multiplies by that many more. Think about all the free advertising! 3. It is totally free!
Welcome to the awesome world of Circle sharing!
To start off you should open Google+ on your PC and not your phone or tablet. Go to my profile and scroll down a few until you see a post where I have shared a circle. You will want to click on the circle and add everyone. You can do this do a few other circles on the same day. I think the maximum number of people you can add a day is 1,000 or 1,500. These people will in turn add you back!
Now for the best part, how to have others add you first!
The greatest amount of followers will come from when these circle originators add you to their circles! The new followers will be continuous as long as the circle originator keeps you in their circle. This is were the little bit of effort comes into play. You will need to engage these circle originators frequently to stay in their circle. Be sure to be social with your new followers as well. After all you are building your new community!
Here a list of the top circle originators that I currently follow and are responsible for getting me to 16,000+ followers!
Send each of these guys a private post asking if they will include you in their circles. These guys are awesome and will gladly add you! They only have a few rules to be added and stay in their circles. Here is a quote from Jason Levy to give you an example:
To get in, and to ensure you stay in #teamelite you need to do the following:
1. Add me to your circles, if you haven’t done so already
2. +1 this circle
3. Publicly share this circle to public, your circles and extended circles. DO NOT DELETE THIS SHARE OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM NEXT WEEK’S #teamelite OR POSSIBLY BLACKLISTED FROM #teamelite FOR GOOD
4. If possible, leave a comment on this circle so I know you have done the three steps above (I say “if possible” as my circle comments more often than not hit the 500 comment limit).
5. So I can easily find your share, always publicly share my original shared circle. You’ll know if you’re sharing the original one because you won’t see “Jason Levy originally shared” above here. If you do see it, click on “originally shared” and it will bring you to this post.
6. You need to share within 5 days of when the circle was published, as I publish my #teamelite circles weekly, and they take me a day or so to curate. Otherwise it may be two weeks before I pick up your share and you get added to the circle again. This is especially true for my #eliteinnercircle . Therefore, for the best results if the circle is more than a week old, you should share my latest #teamelite and #eliteinnercircle circles, which you can find on my profile page at: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts
So as you can see this is very easy and within a few days you will double your followers by following the above. I hope you guys enjoy Circle sharing and meeting new awesome people like I do. Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a message if you have any questions. – Jamison904