Once Famous, can only become but Infamous.

We Are Anonymous, We Are Legion, We Do Not Forgive, We Do Not Forget, EXPECT US!

Top10Tablet

Top 10 Best Android Tablets Buyers Guide: October 2014 Edition

10. Amazon Kindle Fire HDX For their price, the 8.9-inch and 7-inch Kindle Fire HDX tablets offer excellent experiences, especially if you’re looking for a screen to consume content with. However, the lack of Google services outside of the box makes it awkward for some people coming from another tablet or smartphone and the interface can take some time getting… Read more →

teamwin-logo

TWRP 2.0 For Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I know you only clicked for THIS Great news guys, T-mobile and Sprint got TWRP! Verizon and International currently do not have a zip on their website, but I’m sure it wont be long…for international at least. Verizon users, good luck!   As you know TeamWin always offered three different method.   Method 1: Using a flashable Zip We don’t have an… Read more →

Omate-lutetia-smartwatch-05

Omate Lutetia, Smartwatch for Women?

I went to Bestbuy the other day, excited to see what new technology is present for my eyes to dance and wandered over. The Samsun Galaxy Note 4 looked beautiful. The LG G3 looked beautiful. What was even more eye catching was the Smartwatches that accompanied them. The Samsung Gear, Moto 360, and the G Watch. Being the techy geek that I… Read more →